Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ready for the (CopperCon) Weekend!

Well, CopperCon 30 starts tomorrow and since I'm on 8 panels, doing a signing and, as we all know, my very first public reading from "Alien Tango", we're going to radio silence, other than Twitter, until mid-week next week.

But, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, I've got some things to tide you over until then. First up, The Galaxy Express has a write up on the October issue of RT Book Reviews. Why am I so excited about this? I'm in it, in the "Sci Fi's Newest Stars" inset! Yes, I'm uber-thrilled. So, hunt down a copy and check out the whole issue, it's all good and will highlight a lot of other authors in addition to moi who you'll enjoy!

Next, Alien Collective Member in Very Good Standing, Steven's Spot, has a nice little write up on "Touched by an Alien". Check it out, leave some love, you know the drill.

Last but not least, it looks like I'll be hitting another con this year. I've been invited to participate in RinCon 10, a big gaming con in Tucson. Will be finalizing the deets while at CopperCon, but I'm all kinds of excited about it. Alien Collective Gamers -- wanna hook up at RinCon?

So, have an awesome weekend (and, for those in the U.S., a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend), and until sometime next week, remember to get down with your bad selves and keep it alien! Peace out, li'l gangstas!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Lucky's Luna said...

Have fun at CopperCon! Congrats on being in The Galaxy Express! :)

September 2, 2010 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger June Kramin said...

Very awesome news! You're smokin'!

September 2, 2010 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa Dovichi said...

I keep telling her not to think so hard. *snicker*

September 2, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

@Luna - Thanks! But I'm actually in the RT Book Reviews magazine (as well as in the Galaxy Express) so it's DOUBLY thrilling. :-D

@June - Thanks Buggy! Very excited about it all!

@Lisa - La, la, la, la, I can't hear you...

September 2, 2010 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Katie Dalton said...

gangsta sheep commence get down buggie.

have a blast, take lots of pic's and fill us in on details.

Sheep peeps, out. :)

http://ismellsheep.blogspot.com

September 2, 2010 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL, Katie, and never fear...from what the posse's said, they plan to take lots of shots. I'll be the blurry one, moving too fast to be captured. ;-D I'm a free spirit, me!

September 3, 2010 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!

September 3, 2010 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Best Wishes on a great time at CopperCon!

September 4, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home