Monday, October 18, 2010

And the Winners Are...

ALIEN TANGO GATOR PACK WINNERS

Okay, gang, it's what you've all been waiting for. And I know you've been waiting for it, 'cause most of you haven't been shy in telling me to hurry it up. LOL. SO...with no further ado...I give you...the winnahs!

Gator Pack Three: The Alliflash Pack
Winner -- Shiori

Gator Pack Two: The Gigantagator Pack
Winner -- Kai

Drum roll, please...

Gator Pack One: The Tango Surprise, WITH the "Alien Tango" ARC
Winner -- Julie Jones (from My 5 Monkeys)

Congrats to all the Gator Pack winners!!!

Now, before the rest of you head off, crying quietly into your coffee or beer, hope returns. Because the comments were so epically awesome, the Gods of Random and I decided that we should give out not one, not two, but NINE Honorable Mention prizes.

Honorable Mention Supreme
For amazing efforts in the area of smack talking and mouse flinging and generally making us laugh our heads off, the winner is: Dren!

Dren will receive a small pack of goodies including an Alien Collective baseball cap, an "Alien Tango" 6x9 spiral notebook, and an "Alien Tango" pen, all in an "Alien Tango" tote bag.

Honorable Mention Winners:
1. Felinophile
2. Van Pham
3. ParaJunkee
4. Marnie
5. SylviaSybil
6. Katie Dalton
7. Matt Payne
8. Becky Boyer

Honorable Mention winners will be choosing one gift from a selection (as quantities last) including Alien Collective baseball caps, tote bags, mousepads, 6x9 spiral notebooks, and pens.

NOTE TO ALL WINNERS: Please send your full name and mailing address to gini@ginikoch.com ASAP, by Monday, October 25th. If I haven't received your info by then, your prize will go back up for another random selection.

NOTE TO HONORABLE MENTION WINNERS: Once I have your addresses, I'll be advising you of what gifts are available for you to choose from.

Thanks to everyone for playing! And for those who didn't win this time, take heart...there's always NEXT time...after all, "Alien in the Family" releases April 5th...

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Dren said...

AW MAN!!! :::suffs heel:::: Thanks Gini!! I had super-mad fun!! Thanks so much!!

October 18, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks Gini!!!

October 18, 2010 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Hey, you got the Honorable Mention Supreme! (Geez...some folks just don't appreciate the kindness of the Gods of Random...LOL)

October 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Sorry you didn't win this one, Patti, but there's always next time!

October 18, 2010 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...

Thanks. :)

October 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

You're welcome, HM Becky. ;-D

October 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

Congrats to the Pack winners--you have the favor of the Random Gods -- I must learn your secret.

Special thanks to Gini for having the contest and a big thanks to the corded mouse twirling smack goddess DREN you made it all the more fun.

Whopee I gots Honrable Mention... yeah!

October 18, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Julie@My5monkeys said...

thanks for the contest and stalking to see if I won..Made my day..Thanks so much

October 18, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Congratulations to the Winners! Enjoy your goodies!

October 18, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Katie Dalton said...

This was rigged! No way did anyone beat me!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

I mean, *in sarcastic voice* "congrats to all the winner"
*coughNOTcough*

I take losing really classy if u can't tell. lol Thanks Gini for the fun contest

Sheep Rule Matt Drools

October 18, 2010 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, congrats to all the winners and HM!! :-D Enjoy your goodies :-))

October 18, 2010 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger ParaJunkee said...

Honorable Mention Supreme... hee hee your taco is $1.29 to my .99 cents taco no sour cream. Go Dren!

Thanks Gini for the contest! It was fun...such originality and spunk.

October 18, 2010 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Sullivan McPig said...

Congrats to all the winners!

October 18, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Van Pham said...

Thanks Gini, this was a fun contest! I have already sent my email! :)

October 18, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*does a happy dance*

Honourable Mention! Awesome!

*more happy dancing. In fact, it would be fairly accurate to call it ECSTATIC dancing*

There will be squeeing in my email. ;)

October 18, 2010 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Shiori @ Panic in the Lingerie said...

Wow, the Alliflash pack! *_*

Thank you so much, Gini! I'm absolutely overwhelmed. This has been a great contest and not only because of the allure of prizes! I've had SUCH a blast going through and reading everyone's comments. No wonder there were so many honorable mentions - I can't even count the number of times I nearly choked on my coffee while refreshing all the entries.

Congratulations to the other winners and thanks again, Gini. This was definitely an out of this world contest! ;)

October 19, 2010 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Congrats everyone! You lucky gators, you!

October 19, 2010 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

Thanks so much! Sorry I missed your email I've sent my info in thanks for the contest your excitement has really got me interested in the book :)

October 21, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Amber Scott said...

I blame being on vacation, every spare moment eaten up by friends and family for my pitiful participation and bow the deserving winners.

October 21, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home