Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Winning

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, I spent the time finalizing "Alien Diplomacy" and prepping for Comic-Con.

On today's docket, however, is a sneak peek from "Alien in the Family" up at the RomCon Blog. Whether you've read it already or haven't picked it up yet (and if not, why not?), leave a comment and get entered to win a signed copy of either "Touched by an Alien" or "Alien Tango" (and whether or not it says it, the contest is international).

Speaking of Comic-Con, all the schedules are up! My panel and signing are on Sunday.

Panel: Sunday, July 24, 12:00 – 1:00 Speculative Fiction: Space Odyssey, Alien Encounters and Future Worlds; Room 25ABC
Autographing in the Comic-Con Autograph Area: Sunday, July 24, 1;30-2:30 Speculative Fiction; AA8 (autograph area under the sails)

One of our Alien Collective Members in Very Good Standing, Mike Shields, will be showing his film at the CCI-IFF at the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina July 22nd at 1140a. So if you're going, catch Mike's movie and my panel and/or signing!

I'm also trying to figure out how to set up a "come on over" meet and greet or two or three while I'm there. Most likely to be sent out via Twitter and/or the Alien Collective Virtual HQ, so if you're going to Comic-Con and haven't hit the Virtual HQ or don't follow me on Twitter yet (@GiniKoch), fix those oversights so you won't miss out.

And, of course, the reminder that I'll be doing my huge Comic-Con Swag Pack giveaway for Hook Me Up! subscribers only once I'm back. Contest will start in August, so if you're not on Hook Me Up! yet, now's the time. Send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line and get ready to fight for your right to get the goodies!

That's it for today, but there's more coming this week, including what many of you have been patiently waiting for *coughmoreCreationAgentcough*. So until then, peace out, li'l gangstas!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Mrs. Chuckie Reynolds said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! CREATION AGENT!!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm not excited. Tee-hee....

July 11, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Katie Dalton said...

and still no word from Comic-Con if I got approved for Press Passes. *sigh* I hope to hear something this week....

July 11, 2011 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL, Mrs. CR, I knew you'd like hearing that.

Good luck, Katie. Hope you can get in, it'd be great to see you there!

July 11, 2011 at 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Mrs. Chuckie Reynolds said...

I get Harry Potter this week AND Creation Agent? Best Week EVER!!! tee-hee

July 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

One of these years I am seriously going to have to fly across the country to visit Comic-Con. Especially if you're going to be there. Ah, well.
I hope you're having a good week!

July 12, 2011 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

You are, Brandy! It's awesome and huge and all kinds of fun!

July 19, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home