Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekending

Happy Friday! As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, it's a short and sweet one today! I know, what were the odds?

First off, another reminder to enter to win a free book from comics author and artist Christopher Baldwin, right here at the Blah, Blah, Blah Blog. Click the link or just scroll down a little and get your entry in today!

For those who won goodies in the Tidy My Office contest, your packages will go out next week, once I'm home from Tucson Festival of Books. I tried to get them ready and out before leaving but it was that or, you know, packing clothes and books and such, and for some reason, the clothes and books won. I know, I know, I need to work on my priorities.

Last but not least, this should have come out yesterday, because I have a winner to announce. But since I leave for the Festival in a few hours, we all know this means that I'm not done packing yet. I had a ton of things I had to do in order to safely get out of Dodge, and the day just basically slipped away from me.

But I'm here now! So all's good, right? Right! Especially all good for the winner of any ebook of her choice from the fabulous Erin Kellison who is: 

Erin (no joke) 

NOTE TO OUR WINNER: You have until Tuesday, March 12th to respond via email to gini@ginikoch.com with full name, email address, book selected, and requested e-format. If the winner does not reply by the 12th, the Gods of Random will snatch back the prize and demand a new sacrifice.

Now, it's back to the packing for me. And then the driving, the booth setting up, the panels and yap running, the book signings, and the repacking and unpacking and repacking and the driving home. I know, it's ALL glamor all the time. I plan to fit some fun in there somewhere, too, of course.

See some of you at the Festival. Hope all of you have wonderful weekends, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home