Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Flash Winners Announced!

Loved everyone's suggestions for who to team Kitty up with outside of the Kittyverse. There were some really inspired ideas! So, you're all winners in my book.

But of course, there are only 2 winners of THIS contest. There's lots more news (some of it big) coming, but I figured no one wanted to wait any longer. So, without further ado, the winners of the Flash contest for 2 copies of Alien Collective are:

Sharon
and
armacleod

NOTE FOR THE WINNERS: You have until Thursday, April 10th, to send me an email with your full name, physical address, and the name you want the book signed to (name, nickname, someone else, etc.) If I don't hear from you by the deadline, the Gods of Random will demand a new sacrifice, snatch back your prize, and choose another winner.

That's it for today, but, trust me, more's on the way. So congrats to our winners and let's be readers out there!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great job, Sharon and armacleod! No spoilers, now!

April 8, 2014 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Wow so excited. What email address should I use?


April 8, 2014 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

The usual, Sharon -- gini@ginikoch.com. :-D

April 8, 2014 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger armacleod said...

Yay! I love free books! But your series is awesome. The email should be in your box.

April 8, 2014 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Congrats, Andrew, and yes, I got it!

April 8, 2014 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home