Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My PCC Schedule & Other Cool Things

Hey there! I know, I know, again I'm gone for over a week with no word. Well, I imagine all y'all will forgive me, since I'm writing like a crazed wolverine on Universal Alien. Yeah, I thought you'd be okay with my silence.

I also have Phoenix Comicon starting this Thursday, June 5. My schedule is:
THURSDAY, June 5
*Exhibit Hall, Table 2426, 4:00pm - 9:00pmFRIDAY, June 6
*Exhibit Hall, Table 2426, 10:00am - 12:30pm
*Comedy's Hard-The Secrets of How and When to be Funny, 1:30pm - 2:30pm, Sheraton Hotel, Valley of the Sun Room
*Exhibit Hall, Table 2426, 3:30pm - 7:00pm
*Evening Erotica, 7:30pm - 8:30pm, North 126bc

SATURDAY, June 7
*Star Wars, Star Trek, & The Terminator All Had It-What Is It?, 10:30am - 11:30am, North 128a
*Exhibit Hall, Table 2426, 12:00pm - 7:00pm

SUNDAY, June 8
*Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters Anthology, 10:30am - 11:30am, North 128a
*Keeping a Long Running Series Fresh, Sunday 12:00pm - 1:00pm, North 132

*Exhibit Hall, Table 2426, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
*Crossing the Streams - How to Effectively Cross Genres in Your Writing, 3:00pm - 4:00pm, North 127c
*Exhibit Hall, Table 2426, 4:30pm - 6pm


My hours in the Exhibit Hall are subject to change (in case I can stalk and capture Nathan Fillion and Stephen Amell and so on), but I should be there mostly as noted. Hope to see a ton of you there!
DAW Book Reviews has a discussion of Alien Collective going on. And I'm dropping in there as I can, so if you want to yap about Kitty's latest adventure, head on over!

Missing some books? Walmart Online has the Alien Series on sale. Then, head over to Mixed Book Bag where she's musing about Alien Collective. And after that, check out what More Geek Than Gay is talking about -- Phoenix Comicon among other things...I know, what were the odds -- either on audio or video.

Some of what More Geek is talking about I'm going to talk about right now. My BFF author Marsheila "Marcy" Rockwell has an AWESOME announcement you really want to read about right now. No, trust me, right now. You do. You really do. 'Cause it's really huge.

After oohing and aahing over what upcoming book of Marcy's you cannot wait to get your hands on, it's time for some science! Check out what Algar and his people are doing over at Phys.Org News. I know! IT'S SO COOL!
Speaking of cool -- my next Alien Series short story, "Mr. Dash Saves the World", will be in the July issue of Penumbra eMagazine. If you haven't taken advantage of the special subscription rate you get merely by typing in 2014Gini when you order, well, now's the time. And, you can still get the May issue if you missed it, featuring "Alien on the Runway".

Thanks to all of you who bid on my Alien Pack, and all the other great things at the Brenda Novak auction. The auction did really well, and I'm thrilled that my Pack went for well over it's listed value. So it's a win all the way around!

That's it for today. Well, really, that's it for this week. Needless to say, what with PCC and Universal Alien taking my focus, you're not going to hear from me again until I'm back from the con and the book is turned in (this month...let's have a rounding chorus of You Can Do Eeet!). So, see some of you this coming weekend, all of you have a wonderful week and weekend and week after it regardless of where you are, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home