Monday, February 29, 2016

The Yap Has News

Happy Leap Day! Well, as promised, we have more going on, and we're going to get right to it.

First up, in case you've missed it somehow, the cover for Camp Alien is alive, and it's epic. So, I have a special announcement about this cover. Despite how awesome it is, the artist is not who you think it is. That's right, we have a new artist for this cover and her name is Lindsey Look! I love her stuff and am thrilled that she was able to leap into the series and do such a wonderful job first time out of the gate!

Also, I can finally share the exciting news I've been impatiently waiting to tell all y'all -- it's official, we're going to 17! That's right, we've sold books 16 & 17 in the Alien series! I also moved a couple titles around, just 'cause my editor's cool that way and I can. SO, coming up we shall have:

Camp Alien/Alien 13 - May 2016
Alien Nation/Alien 14 - December 2016
Alien Education/Alien 15 - May 2017
Aliens Abroad/Alien 16 - December 2017
Alien Rescue/Alien 17 - May 2018

Next up, the Yap has been running wild. First off, check out my podcast AND videocast over at Drinking with Jason wherein I drink an entire carafe of St. Germain cocktails and Jason and I talk about a whole lot of things.

After that, hit geektitude and check out the podcast with them wherein I yap about a variety of things, none of which are the same as what I yapped about with Jason, and all of which are science fiction related in some way.

Then, for more general geeky fun, check out the geektitude podcast featuring Kenny Rotter from Dumbbells and Dragons. Why do you care? Kenny's my future son-in-law, so you can check out his Coolness Cred (which is high) as well as hear another fun podcast. And, if that's not enough, Team Gini's own Joseph Gaxiola has started videocasting, so check out his first one and then, as with the 'casts at geektitude and Drinking with Jason, get 'em all!

After that, check out the Yap in an interview over at The Heroine Bookstore -- sorry, the contest is over, but the info is still current. And last but not least, awesome author Amy Lane asked me and several other authors to give her our go-to "author candy", so check that out over at USA Today's Happy Ever After.

That's it for today, but more's definitely on the way. So let's be podcasting and vlogging readers out there as we head for lucky number 17! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent news! Congratulations!
~~Shelia Horne

February 29, 2016 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Thank you! I'm very excited and so is Kitty. ;-D

March 1, 2016 at 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Nicole Luiken said...

The verso of the Camp Alien paperback credits Daniel Dos Santos as the cover artist

May 9, 2016 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home