Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Fast Blast: All the Goings On This Week/Weekend!

Hey there!

I know I said the next Blog would be next month, but there's a lot going on at the end of this week and weekend, and I don't want all y'all to miss out on anything! 

LIVE GIRL YAPPING

All times shown are Eastern.
 
Thursday, June 24, 8:00-9:00pm, I'm the Nightmare of the Month over at the Atlanta Horror Writers Association's Southern Nightmare Reading Series. Watch live on Facebook at 8pm Eastern Thursday, June 24 (as in, tomorrow or today, depending on when you see this) to see if I manage to read like a normal person (50/50 shot) and watch the recording when it goes up (a few days from now) at the Atlanta HWA website.

Friday, June 25 through Sunday, June 27Liberty Con (Virtual con, FREE admission)
My schedule for 
Friday, June 25th:
5:00-6:00pm Opening Ceremonies
7:00-8:00pm Panel: Gunfight on Europa Station
9:00-10:00pm Reading: From Touched by an Alien or whatever you request (yes, including Aliens Like Us) if you're there. Or we can just hang out and yap. This is live and will not be recorded.
My schedule for 
Saturday, June 26th:
2:00-3:00pm Panel: Meet the Newbies, Part 5
Rest of the Day: "Wandering" the con. Find me on Discord to hang out together!
My schedule for 
Sunday, June 27th
"Wandering" the con. Find me on Discord to hang out together!

3:00-4:00pm: Closing Ceremonies
 
So many bookie wookies, so much time to catch up on all of them while waiting for Aliens Like Us. Check out my Bookstore and Bibliography for all the things!
That's it for today but, as always, more's on the way. Have great weeks, stay warm and dry or cool and comfy, depending on where you are in the world, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love, Gini

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home