Friday, October 17, 2008

Hook Me Up With The Creation Agent

Here's the latest poop and scoop. I've got not one but TWO new things happening and all for YOU. (I'm such a giver, me.)

If you want to get the intimate, hear-it-first, hot-off-the-presses Gini info, then sign up for my 'Hook Me Up!' newsletter. Send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line and you'll be added onto my blast email list, so you can be the first to find out what's going on in the World.

Additionally, for my beloved website readers, I'm starting an online, serialized novel, that you'll only find here. The first installment of "The Creation Agent" is up live, so head on over to Expanded Universes and check it out. Feel free to let me know what you think of it via the blog.

Love, Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger WKEverhart said...

Okay. So I read the first installment. Nice work. I like Archie Tate. Good name.:D

I also like tall, dark and handsome floating in at the end. Can't wait for what's coming.

October 18, 2008 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Thanks, Willie, glad you liked it! Next installment coming...soon! LOL.

-- Gini

October 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the snippet. Didn't Charles Dickens publish in serial format? Sounds good so far. Waiting for the next installment.

MaryL

October 20, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Thanks, Mary! Glad you enjoyed it. I'll happily take any comparison to Dickens I can get! ;-D

Check back often for more updates (or sign up for Hook Me Up! and find out when the next installment's coming first).

-- Gini

October 21, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home