Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Look! My book's being blogged again!

As my Hook Me Up! readers already know, and like I told you yesterday, there's more going on in my World Blogosphere Domination Tour (working title).

Lovely author Kathryne Kennedy is promoting "Touched by an Alien" at her blog today (http://kathrynekennedy.blogspot.com/). Please head over and show her some love!

Also, the comments and contest are still open at The Galaxy Express. If you haven't dropped by to read my fab interview and make a comment, and so be in the running for the prize, do it today!

Same with The Other Side of the Story. Oh, sure, I'm in more of a teaching-ish mode there, but it's still a good column (spoken modestly *snort*), so have a read and leave a comment.

Last but in no way least, Amber Scott (http://amberscottproject.wordpress.com/) is still proudly touting "Touched by an Alien" on her site. She's a great supporter, so go show her and her blog some love!

That's it...for now. I know more's coming, so stay tuned! And get your copies of "Touched by an Alien" (if you don't have them yet) and tell all your nearest and dearest, and even your not-so-near and not-all-that-dear to get it, too!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa Dovichi said...

World Blogosphere Domination Tour!!!

I heart this!!!! You should make t-shirts!!! :D

April 7, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

ROFL. Yeah, but how do you wear a t-shirt on the internet?

--Gini

April 7, 2010 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home