Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Yap Runneth Over

It's true, it's true! As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, yet another wicked cool blog has seen fit to do an interview with me. (I feel all celebrity-like! LOL) Head on over to Dark Wyrm Reads (http://darkwyrmreads.blogspot.com/) and have yourselves a merry little interview perusal. Then browse around over there...there's lots of interesting stuff!

Not on Hook Me Up! yet? Why ever not? It's easy to stay ahead of the Gini game -- just send an email to me (gini@ginikoch.com) with Hook Me Up! in the subject line and, voila, you're in! You'll get the news first and fastest, as well as hearing about things, like signings and contests, first.

Speaking of contests, you still have time to get your answers in for my first, running now. After you hang out at Dark Wyrm, head over to my Win Stuff page and check it out.

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home