Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hopping All Over

Happy Hump Day! Summer's here, and the livin' is easy. Or at least hot. Trust me, I'm here in Hell's Orientation Area where we're supposed to hit 110 degrees Fahrenheit by the weekend. Hot is now my operative word!

But enough on the heat, let's hop into today's news! As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, we've got "Touched by an Alien" sightings all over the web.

First up, check out the Teaser Tuesday post (yeah, okay, so I'm a day late and probably a dollar short...but who's counting?) at Rabid Reader. Then head over to The Amber Scott Project and see what's happening with the latest on Project Pay it Forward. After that, jump over to Goodreads, where I've finally got a presence (thanks to Nicole demanding I get said presence...hey, I can be taught!). If you're also on Goodreads, please fan and friend me...my friends list is even smaller than my fans list there (so aloooooone). Finally, if you didn't hit the "Touched by an Alien" review over at Queen of the Frozen North, check out her five reasons to read "Touched by an Alien" and see if you agree with them, or have others to add!

New to the Blah, Blah, Blah Blog and the Alien Collective and want to get all caught up, but don't feel like reading every single blog post? (What's wrong with you?) Bookmark my page at BookTour.com. It's got all my reviews and interviews and more listed, as well as my "tour dates". Want to find out what conferences I'll be attending? My Datebook page now has my tour listings link from BookTour.com on it, too. Between the two, you'll know where I am at any given moment! (Um, usually here, but many times I'm there, too.)

Not on Hook Me Up! yet? What are you waiting for? This is the last week of the Hook Me Up! Exclusive contest...but that doesn't mean that there aren't more contests coming, and if you're on Hook Me Up! you know about them first and get special consideration other members of the Alien Collective don't. Check out the Win Stuff page for what you're missing. Our Week Three winner, Brooke Nelissen, chose the $10 iTunes gift card. What will the Week Four winner choose? Tune in Monday to find out. And sign up on Hook Me Up! today (send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line) so you don't miss out on anything else!

Website updates: New freebies are in and listed on Free Stuff and more are coming soon; more reviews are up on the Accolades page; and the Goodreads widget is up on the Cool Links page for ease of adding "Touched by an Alien" to your Goodreads shelf if it's not already there.

That's it for today, but don't worry. There's more on the horizon, so stay tuned!


Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa (Who Can't Resist Mentioning the 'Gators) said...

I loved the Queen of the Frozen North's five reasons to read your book, but I couldn't resist adding a sixth reason.

June 2, 2010 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL. You know, you may be building up the alligators in "Alien Tango" just a little...

...nah, I love the 'gators, too.

June 2, 2010 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I had to add a reason to the Queen of the Frozen North's post, too. *G*

Hope your week is treating you well.

June 2, 2010 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL, you rock, Brandy. Love your extra reason!

June 2, 2010 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Sullivan McPig said...

I think both the gaotrs and the purse are very good reasons as well. And who knows: pig like creatures might be a reason for one of the future books? ;-)

June 2, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL. One of the (many) things I love about you Sully is your ability to slip in that pig/pig-like-creature reminder when I least expect it.

June 2, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home