Monday, January 10, 2011

The Yap Has a Drink or Two

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fun weekend! As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, I sure did, especially because I was hanging out on The Galaxy Express chatting it up with my gal pal Agent Z and tossing back a few. Check out the transcript and see what happens when someone gives me truth serum.

After that, head over to Simply Books for a new review of "Touched by an Alien". Then hit Mixed Book Bag for a new review of "Alien Tango".

Then check out the blog hopping and following and what new series they lead to over at That Bookish Girl and Parajunkee's View. Then see the Top 5 Book Covers that Larissa's Bookish Life is anticipating for 2011 -- yes, "Alien in the Family" is on that list!

Finish up by checking out what all Book Mom carries in her purse, which she swears isn't the same size as Kitty's purse (though I have my doubts).

Remember that my first live chats EVER will be going on January 24th & 25th over at Tigris Eden's Forbidden Fruits & Carnal Pleasures. You need to register for the chat, so get that taken care of, because in addition to getting to talk to moi live and in real time, there are a TON of awesome prizes that are going to be given away and you won't want to miss out (trust me on this one). Chat times and some, but not all, of the prizes are listed on the page.

Until next time, spread that Alien Collective love and enjoy!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Now I want to add a picture that shows exactly how much I keep in my purse. *G* I'll be sure to check out all the links and I enjoyed the interview with Agent Z on Galaxy Express!

January 10, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Yeah, Brandy, I want visual proof. ;-D Glad you enjoyed the interview!

January 10, 2011 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I updated that post with pictures. There's proof! *G* Glad Kitty and I have some small thing in common. *G*

January 10, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL, probably more in common than you're willing to admit, Brandy. ;-D

January 10, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Looking forward to the live chat :)

January 12, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Me too, Danielle! My first official ones! :-D (OMG, no censor time! LOL)

January 12, 2011 at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home