Monday, April 11, 2011

Family Fun

Happy Monday!

I know, I know, I said we'd be on radio silence, and we mostly are, but, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, there's some cool stuff out there, and I couldn't wait to share.

Head over to That Bookish Girl and check out her review of "Alien in the Family". Then hit The Book Addict for her take on "Alien in the Family". THEN head over to Seeing Night for yet one more "Alien in the Family" review.

Next, hit Ex Libris to see what she's reading. Last, but not least, "Alien in the Family" cover art is being featured at Comic Art Fans.

Reminder for those in the Greater New York City Area: Book signing and general get-together-ness happening on Saturday, April 16th.
Posman Books 4:30-6:00pm
Grand Central Terminal
9 Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
Phone: 212.983.1111
Fax: 212.983.1849

Be there or be a blocky object and subject to mass derision and crushing disappointment.

More info on the event will be coming. If you're in the area, planning to attend, and haven't shared this intent with me yet, please drop me an email or send a tweet so I can be sure to keep you in the Before and After the Signing Loop!

More later, if at all possible. If not, well, there's always that copy of "Alien in the Family" to be gotten and read, right? Of course right!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home