Monday, December 5, 2011

Kitty Yaps Holidays

Happy Monday! Well, with the release of "Alien Proliferation" only one (ONE!) day away, we're still wildly busy this week. There's tons going on (including the start of the long-awaited Combo-Con Contest), so let's get on with the countdown!

First up, Kitty, with Martini's help, will be talking about the Holidays over at Mark of the Stars as part of the SFR Light up the Holidays celebration. Check out all the other cool stuff going on while you're there!

Next, head over to ALPHA Reader to see what her top books of 2011 were. Then see what Larissa's Bookish Life chose as her top book covers of 2011.

Next up on the hit parade, see what I and a lot of other proud geek-girls said about being, well, proud geek girls over at The Galaxy Express. Share what it means for you to be a geek girl (or guy!), too.

Did you enter the Alien Proliferation Extravaganza over at the Alien Collective Virtual HQ? If you did, hurry on over, because the winners are announced and need to claim their prizes by the 9th, or the Gods of Random will be choosing again! Even if you didn't enter, check it out and congratulate the winners, register for the Forum, hang out and chat a bit with other Alien Collective Members in Very Good Standing.

After that, see what Ramblings from a Chaotic Mind thought of "Alien Proliferation", what A Buckeye Girl Reads thought of "Hotter Than Hell" by Jemma Chase, and what Cybermage thought of "Touched by an Alien".

Then, head over to Living Dangerously the website for author Weston Ochse, and check out some more of the fun we had at TusCon (there's also a cool pic of me, Wes, Patty Briggs and Marcy Rockwell).

This Wednesday, Dec. 7th, in addition to many other goings-ons, I'll be doing a live chat with Book Monster and Literal Addiction, from 6-8pm Mountain time (8pm start Eastern, 7pm start Central, 5pm start Pacific, open internationally but you'll have to figure out the times on your own, sorry, LOL). Here are the details, join if you can!

LINK FOR LIVE CHAT - http://www.literaladdiction.com/author-chat.php#/general/

NOTE: This Chatroom works best with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari web browsers. It does work with older versions of I.E, though it has been known to have issues. The newer versions of Internet Explorer (I.E) do not work at all! Please use Firefox or Chrome for best results, and make sure that your Java is up-to-date!

Last but not least, a reminder that I'll be in San Diego at Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore for their Eat! Read! Party! Holiday Event on Saturday, December 10th, from 3-5pm, signing "Alien Proliferation" and anything else attendees want. Hope to see some of you there!

Remember that you must be on Hook Me Up! in order to participate in the Comb0-Con Contest. If you're not on, now's the time. Send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line...and do it today, because the contest WILL start this week.

That's all for today, but don't worry -- we have more coming this week, including, oh, as mentioned before, the release of "Alien Proliferation". Hope your weeks have all started well, and let's be readers out there!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

WOOT WOOT! Gini Contest time!!!!

1) I'm not picky when it comes to free books. I am open to any prize pack with books. No posters please as I just got my walls painted after begging my BF for it and he'd be a wee bit tiffed if I put up posters.

2) is there any question? any question at all? it has to be the positively fabulous, glowing, fantastic, creative, one-of-a-kind....*drumroll* GINI!!!!

3) I like christmas lights. But I'd never put any up myself as I'd like to live past Christmas and have a real threat of being electrocuted or burning my house down if I do. My family doesn't really do "traditions". We are all kinda pragmatic people and just take time to get together when it's convenient, exchange gifts and relax with each other :)

Thank soooo much for being sooo generous! You always have such awesome contests with all the nicest things :)

(p.s. this is version 3 as I am apparantly at war with 1) my phone, 2) my kindle fire and now, my computer. How I managed to piss off all 3 major devices I don't know. And I will be sleeping with one eye open if you know what I mean)

December 8, 2011 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Oh and I left the wrong "alias" in my e-mail. This is erin or erinf1 or mud depending on how you're feeling at any given moment :)

December 8, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home