Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dastardly (Change the D to a B) Deeds

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and that you're all eyeing the start to another great weekend coming up. Desert Dreams was awesome, and I'll give you the full round up on that later on, but not today. No, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, today we have a lot going on and I want you all to get right to it!

First up, head over to Bastard Books where I'm running the show today with my take on funny...and where I also take on Sir Bastard and his evil ways. Truly, not to be missed. AND you can enter to win a copy of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate, by G.J. Koch (oh yes, that's moi), so definitely don't delay. The winning IS open internationally, too!

Next up, it's time for some reviews. See why Romance Junkies gave Alien Diplomacy a Top Pick, and check out what Bibliognome thought of Alien Diplomacy in a dual review. And see how Alien Proliferation scored as a Top Choice at Flamingnet.

Then, check out what books My 5 Monkeys would most like to see turned into movies or TV shows.

Reminder that I'll be at Phoenix Comicon, where new celeb guests are being added what seems like every day, later this month, over Memorial Day Weekend. The schedule's still being adjusted, but rest assured, I'll be there the entire time. AND, it's looking like if YOU'RE there, you'll be able to score an EARLY COPY of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate. Yes! I know! The bookstore and Night Shade Books are working it out right now, but it looks quite likely that those coming to the con can score my next bookie wookie early AND get it signed by me at the same time. It's too happy to be true! So hopefully it remains true. I will, as always, keep all of you posted.

That's it for today, but never fear, more's coming just around the corner. So, have a great one and let's remember to be readers out there!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenton LS said...

Make me drool and contemplate things filling my mind with wishful fantasy thoughts.

May 3, 2012 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL, we do our best, Kent!

May 4, 2012 at 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home