Thursday, December 6, 2012

Alien vs. Thursday

Happy Thursday! Hope everyone's having a great week. I know I am, what with the release of Alien vs. Alien, and so many of you letting me know you're enjoying it. (No, trust me, that never gets old.)

The signing at the Poisoned Pen was great, and thanks to so many Alien Collective Members in Very Good Standing who came out to listen to me run the yap (waves madly to Dee, Hal, Stacy, Tyler, Linda, Rob, Lee, and Mary, who came out all the way from Chicago) along with everyone else. And thanks to all who were watching live via LiveStream. Did you miss either the live or the webstream event? Not to worry! You can watch it at LiveStream right now! (See how good we are to you? I know, I know, we give and give, don't we?) Don't miss whatever brilliance and information I shared (no, I don't remember what I said now, so it's all new for everyone).

Want another chance to see the me in person? No worries, it's coming up on Friday, December 14th. I'll be at Barnes & Noble Desert Ridge from 7-8:30pm, so come for the next Alien vs. Alien release month extravaganza and get your bookie wookies signed!

Speaking of which, check out what Pearls Cast Before a McPig and Readaholics Anonymous thought of Alien vs. Alien. Then see all the awesome books released from DAW this week over at DAW Books Inc.

Then check out The Next Big Thing over at my BFF Marsheila Rockwell's page They're Biodegradeable. She's tagged me on this thing, too, so read Marcy's info on her upcoming titles, and then look for mine talking about Alien in the House, most likely, coming, um, probably tomorrow. (But could be next week, seeing as it's me.)

That's it for today, but as always, more's on the way. So enjoy the downward slide towards the weekend and let's be readers out there!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home