Monday, February 1, 2010

The Creation Agent, Installment 7

As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, the latest installment of my online, serialized novel, "The Creation Agent" (available only for my web readers), is up. Go to Expanded Universes and have a read!

Haven't read it yet? All of the preceding installments are there, so you can catch up.

Haven't read the first excerpt from "Touched by an Alien", coming from DAW Books on April 6, 2010? Head over to Deathless Prose and take a look!

Have somehow missed my mentioning that you can pre-order "Touched by an Alien" right now from Borders.com, BarnesandNoble.com, or Amazon.com? (How, would be the question, but anyway...) Well, you can. So get your pre-orders in immediately, if not sooner!

Lots more coming in the near future, so check the site often. Or, if you'd like to know immediately when there's something new or exciting going on, sign up for my Hook Me Up! subscribers list. Go to Extra Me for directions (or, just send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line, and you'll be all set).

Oh, and as a mention...I'm going to be launching my first contest (ever! Whoo hoo!), and not only will my Hook Me Up! subscribers know about it first, they'll also get clues no one else does. So, why not sign up today so you don't miss anything or miss out?

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home