Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Swag Returns!

Happy Hump Day everyone! Well, it's been a week since you've heard from me, and what a busy week it was! And, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, what a busy update we have today, as well.

First off, there's a new review of "Touched by an Alien" up at Yummy Men and Kick Ass Chicks. Check it out, leave some Alien Collective love, you know the drill.

Next up, CopperCon was awesome! Much love and tons of smootchies to my beloveds who came to see me -- Chrissy, Terese, Nicole, Lynn, Colette, Steven, Diana, and Vaughn. Per the Posse, my "Alien Tango" reading went well (it really IS all about the 'gators) and, heaven help us, they recorded it, so there could be Live: Bootleg Gini out there somewhere.

Panels were so much fun. I was on them with our own awesome Lynn Crain, as well as with other cool authors such as Weston Ochse (pronounced "Oaks"), Dani Kollin, Marsheila Rockwell, Emily Devenport, Janeen O'Kerry, Michael D'Ambrosio, and Patti Hultstrand. I was also on with non-author experts like Craig Porter, Kevin McAlonan, and Henry Vanderbilt. Met tons of aspiring authors and fans, got to hang at the pool with the Posse, ate and drank more than a lot. All in all, good info, fun times, the yap ran nonstop. (You know, routine.)

But, from the subject line, you know there's more. More for YOU. Well, if you're on Hook Me Up! there is! There were tons, and I do mean TONS, of movie posters available for the attendees, and I grabbed a bunch. Included in them are posters for Kick Ass, Sherlock Holmes, Robin Hood, Salt, The Expendables, and many, MANY more. There are also signed bookmarks from Weston Ochse and Dani Kollin to go along with all the cool wall coverings. I haven't divided them up into Poster Packs yet, but there will be at least 2.

The contest announcement will be coming out soon, very soon. If you're not yet on Hook Me Up!, now's the time to stop dragging those heels. Send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line. Do it today, so you don't miss out on the next sets of swag!

Is there more? A bit. I'm confirmed to be at RinCon 10, October 8-10, 2010 in Tucson; at LepreCon 37, May 6-8, 2011 in Tempe; and Phoenix ComicCon, Memorial Day Weekend-ish (they're still finalizing for this one) in Phoenix. That's in addition to World Fantasy Con 36, October 28-31, 2010 in Columbus, OH. Datebook and my page at BookTour.com will have updates as they become available.

So, keep your eyeballs peeled for the Next Great Poster Giveaway, and remember that no matter where I go, I'm always thinking of YOU, 'cause y'all rock.

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sullivan McPig said...

It's good to have you back!

September 8, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Bells said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Can't wait to hear more and I think you rock too. *mwah*

September 8, 2010 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

You're doing more 'cons' than the mafia!

Good to have you back, glad to know you're in such high-demand!

September 8, 2010 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Thanks, Sully, it's great to be back!

I did have a great time, Bells, and just wait 'til you hear what's in the poster packs!

Yeah, Danielle, I'm suddenly in demand -- I make them offers they can't refuse. ;-D

September 8, 2010 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Marty Shaw said...

Leper Con?!?!? Don't touch anyone while you're there :oP ;o)

September 8, 2010 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

ROFL! LepREcon, Marty...and you know it! (We're warned not to touch little men with rainbows or accept pots of "gold" while we're there, though...)

September 8, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Katie Dalton said...

Yes yes all this is great and fine....but tell me...did you meet any hot guys? Ones that like women who are all about sheep and smelling them? hmmmm
And when on earth are you coming out the CA! SF Bay area to be exact. ;) Come to the city of fog Gini......come to us.........

September 9, 2010 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Wow, looks like you're having a lot of fun! Any pics?

September 9, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Amber Scott said...

Oooohhhhh! I can't wait!!!!!

September 9, 2010 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

@Katie - it's not my fault that Tuscon and Phoenix are grabbing up my free time! Get me invited to a con up there, I'll be freezing my butt off in two shakes of a lamb's tail!

@Patti - apparently there were pics taken, and some of them are floating around the 'net already. Team Gini's working on getting caught up, pics-wise, so expect some snaps on the site soon.

@Amber - RinCon (Oct), WFC (Oct/Nov), JUST got invited to TusCon (Nov), Tuscon Festival of Books (Mar), LepreCon (May)...and that's not everything. I NEED AN INTERN! *sobs*

September 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home