Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spooky Sunday

Happy Sunday!

As I've mentioned and as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, it's Spooky Sunday time! Well, okay, it's not gonna be THAT spooky. But my guest blog for the Dark Faerie Tales and All Things Urban Fantasy Spooky Legends event is large and in charge over at Dark Faerie Tales.

So, check out Aliens on Earth, leave a comment, get entered to win a signed and personalized copy of "Touched by an Alien" ('cause I don't have copies of "Alien Tango" yet, that's why).

So, have a fun read, share some Alien Collective love, and enjoy all the spookiness abounding!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie Dalton said...

That was a fun read Gini. :) Very nice. I entered to win!
Spooooooky

October 24, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

ROFL. Glad you enjoyed it Katie, and good luck in the contest!

October 24, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home