Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Roundup

Just a short and sweet one today, 'cause I have to get ready to head off for the Tucson Festival of Books. Remember to find me if you're gonna be there! (Details are in the blog post below this one.)

As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, there's some new stuff up on the Sightings in the Wild page. Have a pic of any of the books or your swag? Send it to me so it can go up for all to see! Reminder that, for those of you who missed the earlier memo, the first chapter of "Alien in the Family" is up on Deathless Prose. Accolades has been updated -- if you've done a review of any of the books and you don't see it linked here, please let me know and send me the url so we can rectify!

Because pre-orders really do matter, have to share that "Alien Proliferation" is available for such now. Several places have it up, including Amazon. No cover yet, but the moment I have it, you KNOW you'll see it!

Want to hang out with me, and some other cool authors? Want to do it in a relaxed atmosphere that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? Have limited time to get away? Check out Arizona Dreamin', and get your reservations in today ('cause it's filling up and we honestly have limited space).

And now, to pack. Well, to consider packing, and then do other things, consider it again, do more other things, and then to panic and pack at 1am. You know, like every other time I travel. What? It's a time-honored tradition! And you wouldn't want me to buck tradition, would you?

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Hmm, thinking about the picture of swag thing.....
Have fun packing! *G*

March 10, 2011 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Misa said...

I would *love* to come to Arizona Dreamin', but I'm on the wrong side of the ocean and crossing it is a tad expensive.

Have a great time anyway and I'm off to see if Alien Proliferation is on Amazon.co.uk yet *wanders off*

March 10, 2011 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

@Brandy - I now expect to come home to pics! :-D

@Misa - yeah, if you're coming over the ocean, come for longer than a day. :-D

March 11, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home