Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bodaciously Awesome Winners!

Yes, it's true. It's the moment you've all been waiting for. Well, at least all of you who entered my Comic-Con Swag Packs of Bodacious Awesomeness contest. And there were a LOT of you, and it took some time to get everything set up in and around writing and editing and all that.

But the wait is over! So, with no further ado, let's congratulate our winners!

The Hall H Swag Pack
The big cheese. Something from everything, including the most exclusive of exclusives: a Comic-Con keepsake program signed by me and every other author on my Speculative Fiction panel. No one else in the world will have this with these 8 autographs. There will be other signed goodies, including a set of Alien Series posters, all signed by moi (yes, including a poster for “Alien Proliferation”), buttons, posters, T-shirt, sunglasses, cap, line chair, books, and more. And when I say more, I MEAN more. This is the Swag Pack all others want to be when they grow up.
The Lucky All Access Winner is: Maria Atkinson

The Room 20 Swag Pack
Close to the Hall H, but featuring a focus on Covert Affairs, Psych and Ringer, along with signed goodies, including a set of Alien Series posters, all signed by moi (yes, including a poster for “Alien Proliferation”), buttons, posters, T-shirt, sunglasses, books, and more. And again, I MEAN more.
The Psyched Winner is:
Van Pham


The Exhibit Hall Swag Pack
Posters, posters, and more posters, many signed, all cool. If it can curl up and fit into a mailing tube, it’s in here. Includes a set of Alien Series posters, all signed by moi (yes, including a poster for “Alien Proliferation”). You’ll be able to wallpaper at least one room with the contents of this Pack, maybe your whole house.
The Wallpaper Forever Winner is: Anna O'Brien

The Mysterious Galaxy Swag Pack
This is the pack particularly loaded with books, sample chapters, other reading matter, as well as a sampling of other awesome Comic-Con stuff, and both an exclusive Jim Butcher/Dresden Files T-shirt and an exclusive Brenda Novak scarf (which I wanted to keep for myself BUT am handing over to this Pack’s winner because I’m a giver, me).
The Books, Books and More Books Winner is: Cheryl Lloyd

The Allan Gregory Swag Pack
Focused more on the little ones, this Pack features an exclusive Allan Gregory baseball cap, masks, and other coolness focused on the kids, and those of us who will remain kids forever. Includes a set of Alien Series posters, all signed by moi (yes, including a poster for “Alien Proliferation”), buttons, and all manner of other fun stuff.
The Young Forever Winner is: Camille Minor

The Val Kilmer Swag Pack
Val was a surprise attendee at the con this year, and what’s in this Pack will be a surprise, too. Trust me when I say that you’ll get signed stuff, cool stuff, and other stuff. This one goes to the contest entrant whose witty, urbane, and all around awesome smack talk on the Blog either makes me snort Coke through my nose or go “awww” the most often. Yes, this is the only pack chosen by moi instead of the Gods of Random.
The Winner of Awww is: Julie Jones

Honorary Mentions: For continuous blog comments 'til the bitter end, a small pack of surprises will go to: Becky Boyer and Tara Winther

WINNERS: You MUST contact me (gini@ginikoch.com) with your full name, full mailing address, information for how you want things from me personalized to you (name, nickname, etc.), and, if you're international, if you're okay sharing postage costs if needed. You MUST contact me by Thursday, Sept. 1, 2011, or the Gods of Random will demand a new sacrifice and your Swag Pack will go to someone else.

Didn't win? Don't worry. Another contest is around the corner -- in honor of the upcoming release of "The Royal Scam". And, trust me, you'll like the prizes. For Hook Me Up! only, of course!

So, until next time, have a wonderful weekend, winners, don't bounce up and down TOO much, and non-winners, don't hate the winners too much. Your time will come!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Congratulations to all the winners! How exciting :-)
Gini, you are so generous.

August 25, 2011 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger tweezle said...

WOO HOOO!! Congrats to all the lucky winners!

August 25, 2011 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Marnie said...

Congrats everyone!

August 25, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Jessica E. Subject said...

Congratulations to the winners! :)

August 25, 2011 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...

Congrats to everybody and very happy to win an Honorary Mention. :)

August 25, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Batman said...

Sadness. I did not win. I guess I didn't talk enough smack.

August 25, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Jen B. said...

So jealous! Congrats y'all!

August 25, 2011 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Lucky winners, congrats!

August 25, 2011 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Van Pham said...

Congrats to all the winners, thanks Gini! Already sent you my email :)

August 26, 2011 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger ducknme said...

Yay! I'm honorable! Congrats to all! It was a blast chatting with you.

August 26, 2011 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

Already sent you an email (two actually lol) YAY!! I find it ironic I got the 'forever young' pack LMAO that song by Youth Group was my ringtone for YEARS.

congrats to everyone else who won and good luck to the others for next time (I know how you feel >_<)

August 26, 2011 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Julie@My5monkeys said...

Congrats to all the winners and sent my email already. Now I am curious what I did to make you awe.

Or was it all the stalking on twitter with Nathan and Jeffery. LOL.

August 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Katie Dalton said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

August 26, 2011 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

I wish I could give prizes to everyone who enters, but I can't. The Gods of Random make the choices and we live with them.(Bats, you participated really well, the Gods just didn't smile upon you -- this time.)

There's always another contest coming. Two at least, in the near future. :-D

August 28, 2011 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Congrats to the winners! I've sent an email. I'll be closely examining that baby in the Alien Proliferation poster. lol

Thanks for the wonderful Swag Pack!

August 31, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home