Thursday, March 29, 2012

Outlandish Thursday

Well, as you all know, I'm heading to the Jambalaya Writers' Conference tomorrow. (For those keeping score at home: Of course I'm not packed yet.) But before I go, there's much going on, so let's get all y'all caught up!

First off, head over to my Ta-Daaa! page and check out the full preliminary final cover of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate by G.J. Koch (yes, that's moi), coming June 5th from Night Shade Books. It's the full cover, so the back cover blurb is on there, too!

After checking that out, let's check out some reviews. See what Pearls Cast Before a McPig and My 5 Monkeys thought of Alien Diplomacy. Then, for those who speak or read French, check out what Bananas in the Void thought of Touched by an Alien.

Fiction Affliction at Tor.Com and Anna's Book Blog both have good lists of April's releases. And don't miss finding out what Larissa's Bookish Life chose as the Top 5 Book Covers so far of 2012.

By the way and in case you didn't know, Alien Diplomacy releases this coming Tuesday, April 3. However, I'm getting the good word that there are some bookstores that already have it on the shelves, so feel free to race out and see if your bookstore is one of them!

That's it for today. Must get packed (and *cough* finish Alien vs. Alien). Will see some of you in Louisiana (can't wait!) and will catch all of you on the flip side. Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and let's be readers out there!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

If you use Google Chrome, you can translate (sort of) the French review into English! Glad to see France getting in on the Alien action :)

March 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Bananas in the Void said...

I saw what my review looks like in english with Google trad, there are weird funny sentences xD ... but you can see my point ^^ !

the books aren't translate (yet?) in France, but I hope one day they will.

March 31, 2012 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

I'd love for the books to get French language versions! Right now it's German only, but hopefully one day, the world, right? :-D

April 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home