Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Yap Visits the Buckeyes

Hope everyone survived Monday and that all y'all are having a wonderful week. Did we all race out and see The Avengers? I hope we did, 'cause it was AWESOME! I'm going back for my repeat viewing on Mother's Day, 'cause that's EXACTLY how I roll. But before I spend the rest of this discussing how epic and awesome and perfect The Avengers is, was, and forever shall be, let's get our own bad selves assembled and get caught up on what's going on.

First off, the yap is large and in charge over at A Buckeye Girl Reads where we're talking Alexander Outland: Space Pirate. You can enter to win a copy of said space pirate adventure, too, so don't miss out! And yes, it's open internationally.

Remember that there are lots of ways to win right now. In addition to the winning at A Buckeye Girl Reads, you can still enter to win a copy of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate from Bastard Books and I Smell Sheep, both also open internationally. And speaking of international winning, you can still win the Aliens in Armani, the German language version of Touched by an Alien, from Anima Libri Buchseele. Or, if you prefer, you can win an English language version of either Touched by an Alien, Alien Tango, or Alien in the Family from the English language side, aka Anima Libri Booksoul.

Then, see why Night Owl Reviews made Alien Diplomacy a Top Pick!

I'm totally and completely confirmed for San Diego Comic-Con! So, if you're going, or going to be in the area, let me know so we can hook up! And don't forget to make plans to hit Phoenix Comicon later this month! So many cool chances to see the me, how can you resist?

But wait...there are MORE! I'll be visiting the Queen Creek Writer's Group on June 12 to teach World Building. And later in the month, 'cause I love me some San Diego and Mysterious Galaxy, be sure to visit on June 20, when I'll be doing my Split Personality Summer Solstice signing as both Gini and G.J. Koch. Will I sign one with my right hand and one with my left? You'll have to come to the signing to find out! (A reading from Alien vs. Alien could happen, too...you never can tell.)

That's it for today, but stay tuned, 'cause there's always more on the way (including my Desert Dreams recap). So, catch you on the flip side, my li'l gangstas, and let's be readers out there!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home