Friday, July 18, 2014

Pre-San Diego Comic-Con Catch-Up

Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a super week. I got the teaser pages for Alien Separation done and turned in and am reviewing copy edits for Universal Alien while simultaneously doing research for my X-Files story and generally living the writer life.

I'll be at San Diego Comic-Con next week, and, as a reminder, here's my schedule:

Thursday, July 24 -- PANEL: World Building and Storytelling, Room 32AB, 7pm-8pm
Saturday, July 26 -- BOOK SIGNING, Mysterious Galaxy Booth #1119, 2:00pm - 2:30pm
Saturday, July 26 -- PANEL: Small Print 101 (Indie/Small Print Run Comics), Room 9, 8pm-9pm
Sunday, July 27 -- BOOK SIGNING, Penguin Booth #1028, 3:30-4:00 pm (Note: Penguin will be giving away 48 copies of Touched by an Alien -- you'll need to get tickets for that prior to the signing; I'll also be signing any other books anyone has with them.)

If you're going to be there, be sure to let me know so we can meet up!

Next up, Geeks 4 Good has a great silent auction going on, to help out Oakwood Creative Care, a great place providing alternative innovations in senior care options. In addition to great stuff from a wide variety of folks, including authors Sharon Skinner, Tina Williams, and Marsheila Rockwell, I have an Alien Starter Pack up for grabs (Lot 28) worth $75. Bid often and early, the silent auction only goes until Friday, July 25th.




After you've bid on cool things for a good cause, head on over to something else cool -- the audiobook for Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters, which features "With Bright Shining Faces" written by moi writing at J.C. Koch. And news alert...physical copies of Kaiju Rising are on their way and very nearly here!


Next, see what More Geek Than Gay has going on.

After that, head over to the DAW Book Review to see what they thought of Alien in the House.

Then hit The Nameless Zine and see what they thought of the cool collection, Tales of Sand and Sorcery, by my BFF Marsheila Rockwell. Do you need this collection? Yes, yes you do.

That's it for today, and probably for the rest of the month, seeing as for most of it I'm going to be getting ready for, heading to, at, and coming home from Comic-Con. Facebook and Twitter followers will have the best chances of hearing from me while I'm gone, but all y'all will be in my thoughts! So, have a wonderful rest of the month and let's be readers out there while I'm away! Peace out my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the far flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home