Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Face Friday

Happy Friday the 13th! Hope everyone had a great week, no one has anything nasty happen to them today, and that all y'all are ready to celebrate Valentine's Day and/or Single Awareness Day this weekend. Go out and have some fun with your someone special or just with some good friends. And remember that the A-Cs and Poofs love each and every one of you, and ACE says you never walk alone. Of course, Danger Day and Romance Weekend aside, there's lots going on in Gini Land. So let's get to it, shall we? We shall!

I finally have my Amazon Author page up and active, so head over there and  follow me on Amazon to get the updates for when to pre-order my upcoming bookie-wookies. Also, don't forget to follow TeamGini @RealTeamGini on Twitter as well as my Facebook Fan Page, Gini Koch: Hairspray and Rock 'n' Roll, and the Alien Collective Virtual HQ Fan Site. There's lots of cool stuff all over!

Speaking of which, Kelsey is hard at work getting the Sightings in the Wild page updated with all the pics from Joseph (and a few I remembered to send over, too). So, keep your eyeballs over there, because if you sent a pic, it will be getting up for all to gaze upon its wonder!

Speaking of bookies wookies, check out what My ParaHangover thought of Alien Proliferation.

Then, head over to Heroes and Heartbreakers to see what books they're recommending if you like book-to-movie and/or TV properties.


Next up, see if you can spot Universal Alien (below) sharing the same shelf with some cool books. Check out the full post over at Pleated Jeans for more fun "section reassignments".


Recently one of my Team Gini members was in a car accident and his car is in the shop. He's looking for some help to pay for his car to get fixed. If you're able and so inclined to help out, he'd very much appreciate it, and at certain donation levels you can also get free stuff from moi. It's all over at Go Fund Me.

Next up, check out a list of top ten reasons why books matter over at the Design Observer Group.

Did you miss getting your Gini fix in December and January? Fear not, because, I will be out and about in March!

Monday, March 9 - I and the rest of the Paranormal Romance Dream Team will be be participating in another Night Owl Reviews live chat. Last time we gave out lots of prezzies, and I'm sure this time will be no different. The chat will run from 5-6 pm PST/8-9 EST. Don't miss out, it's sure to be a blast and a half!

Saturday, March 14 and Sunday, March 15 - I'll be at the Tucson Festival of Books. It's the fourth largest Book Fair in the country, so you don't want to miss out. When I'm not doing panels or signings, you can find me at The Dreams Booth, Booth # to come.

My current TFoB Schedule:  
Saturday, March 14, 4-5pm - Making Magic Real: Suspending Reader Disbelief, Integrated Learning Center Room 130; signing immediately after Sales and Signing Area - Integrated Learning Center
Sunday, March 15, 11:30am-12:30 pm - I Got Nuthin' – Battling Writer's Block, Integrated Learning Center Room 141; signing immediately after Sales and Signing Area - Integrated Learning Center 
Sunday, March 15, 2:30-3:30pm - Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, and Sci-Fi,  Koffler Room 216; signing immediately after Sales and Signing Area - Koffler Patio

Speaking of TFoB, check out my TFoB interview with Dani Weber, where she asks some new questions, and all y'all get to hear all about the Crazy Dog Lady.

Saturday, March 28, 12-4 pm - mass author signing at the Book Vault, 2055 S. Power Road, Entrance #3 in Mesa, AZ, featuring moi along with awesome authors Alan Black, Kris Tualla, Deena Remiel, and Melanie Tighe.

Next up, I wanted to share that yes, the universe is smiling down at us. The Hubble Telescope took a picture of a cluster of galaxies and it looks like a giant smiley face. ACE and Sandy definitely approve.

I have seen the cover of Alien Separation and it...is...AWESOME. Cannot share it, or my other announcement, with all y'all just yet, but the very MOMENT I can you know that I will.

Until next time, enjoy your weekends, and let's be readers out there. Peace out, my li'l gangstas and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Carla Lewis said...

You are freaking hysterical!!! Wish I could attend your panels, I really enjoyed the ones you did at the San Diego writers conference.
Today is read as many books as you can day, so I think I will download a few of yours.

February 15, 2015 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL, awesome! And you can always come out to Tucson...not THAT far away! :-D

February 18, 2015 at 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home