Saturday, March 14, 2009

As If I Wasn't In Enough Places...

Now you can reach me on Twitter.

Yeah, I now "tweet". (Does this make us all "twits"? LOL Don't answer that...)

Currently, you can follow the Exploits of "Mr. Fluffikins" (in quotes because that's not his real name...I had to promise to use an alias, lest he smother me in my sleep for telling cat-tales out of school), aka my beloved cat who's a bad, bad dude.

"Mr. Fluffikins" has had an exciting week...follow it on Twitter!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the famous words from the Starkist commercials: 'sorry Charlie'. I don't blog, I don't FaceBook, I don't MySpace, and I most certainly don't 'tweet'. I don't even know how to text. So I will have to miss out on the exploits of Mr. Fluffikins. I'm sure it will be amusing. :)

MaryL

March 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Ah well, what you're missing out on...LOL. We'll miss you!

"Mr. Fluffikins" isn't amused, I can tell you that much...

-- Gini

March 16, 2009 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger WKEverhart said...

Okay. You twitter. Not me. I only flirt with the anti-Christ. "it" knows who it is. :D

March 23, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

So far, I'm not sure how fascinating a "tweeter" I am. And I don't think I want to dance with your devil in the pale moonlight, Willie. But, you know, maybe someday...;-D

-- Gini

March 24, 2009 at 2:21 AM  
Anonymous bee said...

oh, twitter; it's so damn convenient. i was sucked in (against my will, i might add...) but now i can't NOT tweet. its like a compulsion. is there rehab for internet users?

May 6, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home