Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Day, Another Guest Blog

As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, I'm running the yap again as a guest blogger at yet another cool site. This one is Kris Tualla's Author & Writing Blog (http://kristualla.wordpress.com/) where I'm sharing that 'I Give You Permission!'

Hope you enjoy it!

Not on Hook Me Up! yet? Well, why the heck not? You get all the Gini News first and fastest, get notified about contests and other cool things first, and generally get to be in with the in crowd. It's easy to join -- just send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with Hook Me Up! in the subject line, and there you are, a member of the coolest gang in cyberspace (if I do say so myself...which I do).

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home