Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Eclectic Collective

Happy Tuesday!

Well, here it is, the day before I leave for World Fantasy Con. And I'm totally calm! Ahahahahahahahahaha! *cough* Okay, maybe not THAT calm. And, for those keeping score at home, I'm way more packed than expected. Like 85% packed, maybe 90%. Be impressed. Really.

Of course, after yesterday, any update's gonna seem slim. But, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, this one still has lots in it. So, before we go to radio silence (other than Twitter, where those who follow me - @GiniKoch - have a shot of hearing what's going on) until Nov. 2nd, let's get to it!

First up, head over to Muddy Colors and check out what Dan Dos Santos, aka the greatest cover artist in the world, is up to. Hint: talking about, and I quote, "What's fast becoming the coolest series I get to work on." Yes! Yes, he's talking about the Alien series! Woot! (Yes, my cover artist loving my series makes so very, very happy. It's the simple things you treasure, really.)

Then, check out what our "Alien Tango" ARC winner got in the mail! My Five Monkeys has a couple of great shots of all her Alien Swag.

Remember that the Spooky Legends event at Dark Faerie Tales and All Things Urban Fantasy is going on through the 31st. And, if you haven't hit my entry, check out Aliens on Earth, get entered to win, and leave a comment!

You'll want to have your eyes on my website come Nov. 2nd, btw. Why? Oh, no reason. Other than you may want to really check out the Deathless Prose page. I've heard a rumor that there could be some kind of excerpt or something there that day.

Last, but in NO way least...the first review of "Alien Tango" is up! Check out what Merry Genre-Go-Round has to say!

Well, that's it for today, and, therefore, that's it for a whole week. A WEEK! What WILL y'all do with your bad selves while I'm gone? Hopefully, hit all the links, re-read "Touched by an Alien" in anticipation of "Alien Tango", and generally show your Alien Collective coolness in all that you do. You know, routine.

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Have fun at WFC!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go stalk the Deathless Prose page...

October 26, 2010 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Sullivan McPig said...

Have lots of fun!

ps: project 'hide the chocolate' is now active :-p

October 26, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL, Danielle, it won't be up until Nov. 2 (my time, not Oz time ;-D).

And, whoo hoo, Sully! Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate!

October 26, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Have been to Muddy Colors and left a comment. Have a great time!

October 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea of Kitty turning up to her reunion with Martini in tow, honestly. :D

November 3, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home