Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Come See the Me

Final plans for all the cool happenings in New York City on Saturday, April 16th, are now, um, final.

3:45 pm - meeting up with whoever wants pre-signing time/meet and greet at the Main Information Desk in Grand Central Station

4:30 to 6:00 pm - book signing at Posman Books

Posman Books

Grand Central Terminal
9 Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
Phone: 212.983.1111
Fax: 212.983.1849
info@posmanbooks.com

7:00 to whenever - dinner at Monster Sushi (they have a full Japanese menu for those who don't do the raw fish experience)

Monster Sushi
Midtown
22 West 46th Street
bet. 5th & 6th Ave.
212.398.7707

Hitting town earlier than 3:45? Send me an email (gini@ginikoch.com) and I'll direct you to wherever we are (likely somewhere in Grand Central, but who can be sure, I mean, it's NEW YORK CITY! :-D I might be in FAO Schwartz. You never can tell.) so you can join your brethren and sistren of the Alien Collective and hang out en masse. Or something like that.

Can't wait to see all of you who are able to make it, and bummed about missing those of you who can't.

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger KT Grant said...

*throws poofs into air*

April 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I hope you have a fantastic time!

April 13, 2011 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you'll be having a great time in NYC, and I'll be chained to my desk doing taxes for slackers who can't be bothered to get here on a timely basis.

MM

April 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Beezil said...

I will be there with my thoughts.. Hope you have a marvelous time

April 13, 2011 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Qwill said...

FAO Schwartz is not what it used to be. The Toys R Us at Times Square is cool if you have small humans with you.

I think that we are going to make it! :D

April 13, 2011 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Jessica E. Subject said...

I SO wish I could be there. Have a great time! :)

April 13, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

You can fly me in for my birthday and I can be there! ;)

April 13, 2011 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Wish I could be there - have a wonderful time!!!

April 14, 2011 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

@KB - happily, the Poofs enjoy being tossed around. LOL

@Victoria - I'm sure we will; wish you were able to join us!

@Mumsy - whine, whine, whine (hey, I let you file an extension for us...LOL)

@Beezil - thanks, wish you were going to be with us in person, not just spirit!

@Qwill - wanted to shop for large human (um, moi, LOL) but that was nixed due to lack of proximity to main event. SO glad you're going to be with us!

@Jessica - I wish you were going to be with us, too! Get that passport!

April 14, 2011 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

@Phyllis - dude I so WISH! Happy Bday without me (I know...can it really be all the birthday it can be without my presence? LOL)!

@Patti - wish you were with us, too! We will party like we're in New Orleans to make up for it! (It won't be the same, but might be close.)

April 14, 2011 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home