Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Wrap-Up

Happy Friday! It's been a busy week over here. What's been going on, you ask? Well, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know -- lots! So let's get to it!

Team Gini's been particularly busy. Check out the new live links at the Author Splash page, the Extra Me! page has been revamped including a new question (and answer!) under Ask Gini!, and Newsy Stuff has new news.

But wait -- there's more! Pre-orders are open for "The Royal Scam" over at Musa Publishing. It releases October 1, 2011, and now that the cover's premiered over at the Alien Collective Virtual HQ, check it out even larger and more in charge at my Ta-Daaaa! page.

Also, the Powers That Be have been kind and granted me an intern. Will he last? We can but hope. So, for however long, help me welcome Chris who has already started saving tiny bits of my sanity. (No, he's not "that" Christopher, though he said it was okay if y'all thought of him that way. ;-D) Check out Blogging with Badger where Chris shares his untold joy with his new position, particularly with his introduction to the Canine Death Squad. (Okay, that may just be how I'm choosing to see it, but it's my party and I'll fantasize if I want to.)

That's it for this week, though there's lots more coming on the horizon. So, get down with your bad selves, have as much fun as possible over the weekend, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home