Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekend Winning


Hey there! Hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend. I certainly am, but since there's some cool winning going on, I had to share now, lest you miss out.

Head over to A Buckeye Girl Reads and get entered to win a variety of prize packs in celebration of her Blogoversary! Lots of goodies from me, Jennifer Estep, and Katie Lane! Don't miss out, the contest is open internationally (for my prize pack) and closes May 23rd. While you're there, don't forget to register to win a copy of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate by G.J. Koch (yes, moi); this one ends on May 22nd.

Next up, see what Readaholics Anonymous thought of Alien Proliferation and Alien Diplomacy. Yes indeed, that's two reviews for the price of one!

Finally time for the Desert Dreams Writers Conference roundup. First off, there are a ton of great pics up at the Conference Blog. It was a really fun conference, with a lot of excited folks in attendance. I addition to my solo panel that Bob Mayer sat in on (making me nervous for one of the only times in my public speaking life, LOL), I got to panel again with the awesome Erin Quinn, Erin Kellison, and Caris Roane, doing our patented paranormal panel. I also got to hang out with Jordan Summers and Amber Scott, and have a great dinner with my awesome agent and all of her clients who were in attendance (we arrived at the restaurant at 8pm...we got home after midnight...and don't even ask when we all got to bed...LOL). Got to see many members of the Alien Collective and spend time with them as well, so all in all, a great conference.

Now, I know what the more veteran among you are asking. No, no, I really do. "Where's the swag, Gini?" That's what you're asking, isn't it? Yeah, see, told you I knew. And, there is indeed swag, much of which is swag in the form of books. (Stop salivating. Or, rather, pace yourselves on the salivation.) Due to my deadlines and travel schedule, I'm not able to do a giveaway right now. HOWEVER, as you're all aware, I'm heading to Phoenix Comicon next week. And then will be going to King of the Swag, San Diego Comic-Con, in July.

What does that mean for all of you? It means that somewhere in late July/early August there's going to be one HECK of a Combo-Con Contest coming. And it's going to be for all of Hook Me Up! only. So, look to the future, because it's gonna be full of win for a whole lot of you.

Not on Hook Me Up! yet? Get that rectified so that you can be in on the big winning. Send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line and you'll be in with the winning in-crowd and all set for the next Combo-Con Contest.

That's it for today, but never fear, more's always on the way. Until then, enjoy the rest of your weekends, get down with your bad selves, and I'll catch you on the flip side! Peace out, my li'l gangstas!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home