Monday, May 14, 2012

Yappers and Other Lovers

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and all the moms and those who fill mom-type roles had a wonderful Mother's Day. I got roses from the hubs, and the hubs and chicklet gave me iTunes gift cards (which the Canine Death Squad and Killer Kitties insist were also from them), which is awesome because, as you all know, I need music to write and I have a lot of writing going on, so I need a lot of new music. Whoo hoo! Also went to a fab dinner and saw The Avengers again (and it was JUST as awesome the second time around). So my day was great.

But that's all in the past! Let's get to the right now. First up, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, the yap is large and in charge over at Book Lovers Inc.,plus you could win a copy of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate by G.J. Koch (yes, that's moi), so get over and get entered to win! While you're there, check out Book Lovers Inc.'s Pre-Summer Winner Post as well.

Now it's time for reviews, and there are a lot today. See what Books-n-Kisses thought of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate. Then see what Feeling Fictional, Bob's Beach Books, and The Reading Addict have to say about Alien Diplomacy. Then check out what Single Titles had to say about The Disciple by Jemma Chase (yes, also Moi).

Last but not least, check out what Larissa's Bookish Life has chosen as her Favorite Book Quotes.

I'm getting additional panels added on for Phoenix Comicon so keep your eye on my, and everyone else's, schedule so you don't miss out.

CONFIRMED: The bookstore for Phoenix Comicon, The Poisoned Pen, will have EARLY RELEASE copies of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate available at the con. So, definitely don't miss out -- get your copy early AND get it signed by the me!

That's it for today, but never fear, more's always on the way. Until then, peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home