Thursday, January 3, 2013

Eureka!

Springs, that is.

It's a short and sweet one today. Just wanted to announce that, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, I'll be a featured guest at the Other Worlds Fantasy Fest in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, January 25-27, 2013.

Hosted at the most haunted hotel around, the Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs, the event is focused on fantasy and horror readers and authors. And we all know how much fun I have in haunted hotels.

It's going to be an action-packed fan con AND writer's workshop, so if you're anywhere near the area, come on down! It's also my birthday weekend, so come celebrate with me...and, um, help me keep the spirits at bay! (Will it be more haunted than the Hotel Gadsden? Show up and find out!)

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger wonderactivist said...

Congratulations

January 3, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger wonderactivist said...

Congratulations

January 3, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it. :-D

January 4, 2013 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home