Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Nerd Year!

Happy 2013! Hope everyone had a safe, fun, and happy New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I personally can't believe 2013 is here already, but here it is, and with it, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, lots of goings ons, so let's get to them!

First up, my first ever guest column at Slice of SciFi/It's Comic Book Day! is large and in charge, so check out my Happy Nerd Year! column and enjoy my recommendations for what to pick up or keep your eyes open for that you might have missed.

Then, the yap keeps on running over at SF Signal, for today's True Confessions Mind Meld: The Books We Didn't Love. While you're there, share the books you don't like that everyone else feels you should.

After you discover my secret reading shame, head over to The Ranting Dragon and see what their top 50 anticipated novels of 2013 are.

Next, see who won The Orange Handcuff Awards of 2012 over at Larissa's Bookish Life. And if you've somehow missed it, check out the cover for Alien in the House over at Books-n-Kisses.

Jim Hines' Cover Posing for a Good Cause is done, for now, but we raised over $15,000 for the Aicardi Syndrome Foundation! More challenge poses are being posted regularly, so keep on checking back. Trust me, Jim's version of Alien Diplomacy is not to be missed!

Speaking of Alien Diplomacy, voting for the Predators & Editors Readers Poll is still going on over at Critters Writers Workshop and Alien Diplomacy and I need your votes in the Science Fiction and Fantasy Novel and Authors categories. Voting's open through Jan. 14th.

That's it for today, but as always, more's on the way. Now, I need to get back to writing Alien Research, Alexander Outland: Space Avenger, and Night Music, so peace out my li'l gangstas, and let's be readers out there!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home