Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Slicing up the 4th

Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone's having a great week! For those in the U.S., enjoy the 4th of July celebrations and weekend. For those outside the U.S., um, enjoy YOUR 4th of July week and weekend, too. It's a nice time of year, no matter where you are. But we have things to get to, so let's get to them, so we can all race to the weekend.

First up, I have two new reviews up at Slice of SciFi. So go check out what I thought of Despicable Me 2 and The Lone Ranger. I'm also planning to be in the Slice studio next Thursday -- make plans now to watch us tape live, because that's where you get to see everyone acting totally goofy. (Is that a draw? It is for me...)

Next up, see what Books-n-Kisses thought of Alien in the House.

And now, let's see where you can see the me in the coming months, shall we? We shall.

Next week I'll have all the details on where I'll be when at San Diego Comic-Con. And you have lots of chances to see the me if you're going to be there. Here's what I know so far:

PANEL: WITH GREAT POWERS COME GREAT STORIES
Friday, July 19, 1:00 - 2:00pm, Room 28DE
With Great Powers Come Great Stories -- Authors
incorporate superhuman, supernatural, mythological and magical elements
into their novels to weave wonderful tales. Maryelizabeth Hart of
Mysterious Galaxy plays "Aunt May" to authors Thomas Sniegoski (the Remy
Chandler novels), SJ Rozan / Sam Cabot (Blood of the Lamb), Mark Siegel
(Sailor Twain), Mark Kruger (Overpowered), Veronica Wolff (The Watchers
series), Peter Clines (Ex-Heroes), and Gini Koch (The Alien Series).

BOOKSIGNING: Friday AA09 02:30 PM - 03:30 PM

PANEL: STORY TELLING AND WORLD BUILDING
Saturday, July 20, 8:00-9:00pm, Room TBA

Going to SDCC? Be sure to let me know so we can hook up and hang out!

DarkCon 2014 is heating up, and you don't want to miss it. Not only am I a Local Guest of Honor, but they're making one whole day GiniCon, so you want to be sure to attend. It's gonna be huge. Phoenix, AZ, January 9-12, 2014. If you can only go to one con in 2014, make it this one!

For those of you in or around the Florida area, I'll be one of the Featured Authors at Coastal Magic in Daytona Beach, FL, February 6-9, 2014. Tons of awesome authors, great hotel, it's gonna be a blast!

That's it for today, but as always, more's on the way. So enjoy the downward slide to the (for some of us, much sooner) weekend, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home