Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014's Starting Off Busy

Happy New Year! I know, that was so last week ago, right? However, as long as it's January, it's still new in my book. And speaking of my books, there's much going on, so let's get caught up, shall we? We shall.

First, a reminder that I'll be the Local Author Guest of Honor at DarkCon this weekend. For those dropping by, or still considering dropping by, here's my schedule: 
 
VIP Party & Raffle, Thursday 6p-10p, DarkSuite room #1014
Grand Opening Gala, Thursday, 9pm – ??, Yuma 
Kaffee Klatsche, Friday 3p-4p, Terrace
Self-Publishing Tips from the Trenches, Friday 5p-6p, Sagebrush
SF vs. Fantasy in Literature,Friday 6p-7p, Yuma
VIP Brunch, Saturday, 11a-12:30p, Yuma
Autographing, Saturday, 1p-2p, Merchant’s Room, my table
Kaffee Klatsche, Saturday, 3p-4p, Terrace
Dr. Who vs. Serenity Smackdown, Saturday, 4p-6p, Sagebrush
Evening Erotica w/Gini & Tina, Saturday, 6p-8p, Sagebrush
Aliens Among Us, Sunday 10a-11a, Sagebrush
Autographing, Sunday, 11a-Noon, Foyer
Worlds of Gini Koch, Sunday, Noon-1:30p, Sagebrush
Writing Different Lengths in Multiple Genres, Sunday 1:30p-2:30p, Sagebrush

I will also have a table in the Merchant's Room: 
Friday, 10a-7p
Saturday, 10a-7p
Sunday, 10a-4p


Right after DarkCon I head to San Diego for the SDSU Writers' Conference, January 24-26. I'll be on these panels -- all on Saturday, January 25th (happy birthday to me! LOL), times and rooms still TBD:
Science Fiction/Fantasy--To Infinity and Beyond
The Hybrid Author--Publishing in Both Traditional and Indy Arenas
Speculative Fiction: The Weird, The Wild and the Scare-You-to-Death

Once I'm back from that, I head out again in February to Coastal Magic, Feb. 6-9; Tucson Festival of Books, Mar. 15-16; my Mini Book Tour for the release of Alien Collective, most dates TBD but I'll be at Mysterious Galaxy San Diego on Saturday, May 10 for their 21st Annual Birthday Bash, and at Mysterious Galaxy Redondo Beach doing a signing at 7:30 on Monday, May 12, for sure; Phoenix Comicon, June 5-8; and San Diego Comic-Con, July 23-27. So far.

Now, on to some things that don't require travel! See what Bibliognome, Gizmo's Reviews, and Seeing Night Reviews thought of Alien Research. Then see what klondykewriter thought of Touched by an Alien.

Then check out what Larissa's Bookish Life thinks are the best books of 2013. And see which are the top 10 books that Gizmo's Reviews wishes Santa had brought her.

That's it for today, but as always, more's on the way. See some of you at DarkCon this weekend. The rest of you enjoy the downward slide towards the weekend, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home