Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's Time...

Time for what, you ask? Read on and find out...

I know, again I've been quiet and non-communicative, at least, so to speak. But I've been busy with Alien Collective, my short for Clockwork Universe: Steampunk vs. Aliens, and more. So let's get to the more, shall we? Because there's a surprise at the end I know you're going to want in on...

First off, check out my latest reviews for Slice of SciFi's 5 Episodes In series -- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Arrow. Agree with my views? Disagree? Join the discussion on Slice!

Speaking of Clockwork Universe, a Member of the Alien Collective in Very Good Standing has written a cool little blog about The Music of Steampunk.

Speaking of stories in Kickstarter anthologies, I'm in another one. Check out, and fund if you're able, Winter in the City, where there will be stories from moi and a host of other awesome authors.

Then, head over and see what The Nameless Zine thinks of A Cup of Joe by moi writing as Anita Ensal, reviewed in their Book Nook section.

Last but not least, I woke up to some happy news yesterday. Alien in the House is up for the RT Book Awards in the Science Fiction Romance category! There are a ton of awesome authors and excellent books nominated in all the categories, so take a look and see where your favorites landed!

Okay, okay, that wasn't totally "last". This is. And I know you won't find it "least", either. Penguin is no longer doing ARCs, so I no longer have ARCs to give away. However, and before we all start sobbing, I do have something else to give away in the place of ARCs, because DAW understands your pain. That's right -- the contest for signed, personalized, EARLY copies of Alien Research is about to start!

BUT...it's for Hook Me Up! subscribers only. Not on? Now's the time to GET on, because this contest is going to be short and fast so the winners get their books BEFORE release day! (At least, that is my plan.) Send an email to gini@ginikoch.com with "Hook Me Up!" in the subject line, then you'll be in with the in-crowd and the rules for entry will be sent to you.

Beyond all that, enjoy the downward slide to the weekend, and let's be (winning!) readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home