Monday, September 15, 2014

Anthos for the Win!

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I did! I finished my X-Files story for the anthology...and now the longwinded that is moi must edit it down to fit. (So, you know, I'll be whining to my crit partner a lot over the next day or so.) But the new week's here, and with it, some cool stuff, so let's get to it! (And, for those of you wondering what went on with this post going haywire -- hey, it's a Monday...so forgive the bizarre spacing...it was 99% perfect, I tried to fix one tiny thing and now? Monday.) 
First up, as I mentioned last week, there's a new Kickstarter in town -- Temporally Out of Order and I'm in it, along with a host of other awesome authors. I'm also offering 3 tuckerizations (where you get to give me a name and I make a character in the story with it -- and while most kill their tuckers, I tend to become attached to mine and keep them alive), 1 of which is already gone. I'm ALSO offering free ebook specials for certain dollar pledges, so definitely check out Temporally Out of Order and get in on this Kickstarter now!

After you've checked that out, head on over to Two Gay Geeks where they've jumped on the Alien train and have reviewed Touched by an Alien. And remember that there's chances to win cool stuff over at Shooting Stars and Bad Guys, open through 9-17, and at Books-N-Kisses, open through 9-30.  
Clockwork Universe: Steampunk vs. Aliens, featuring my short story, "A Clockwork Alien", is available right now, so if you don't have your copies, get them today. Also, a reminder that you can preorder a variety of works right now as well: Universal Alien; Two Hundred and Twenty-One Baker Streets, featuring my short story, "All the Single Ladies"; The Madness of Cthulhu Vol. 1, featuring my short story, "Little Lady", written as J.C. Koch; A Darke Phantastique, featuring my short story, "Outsiders", written as J.C. Koch; and Unidentified Funny Objects 3, featuring my short story, "Live at the Scene". Preorders matter more and more to authors and publishers, so if you're planning to buy, please do your girl some major solids and preorder today!

In Person Update

I'll be in Chicago from 9-25 through 9-30. Trying to figure out a meet up, so if you're in Chicago or surrounding areas, let me know so you're on my list to contact when we finally figure out what we're doing. And yes, that includes signings. (Surgery sort of derailed good Chicago planning, so now we are on Seat of the Pants Chicago Planning, which is way more exciting. LOL)

I'll be a Featured Speaker at the Greater Phoenix MENSA RPG, so if you're in the Greater Phoenix Metro Area over Thanksgiving weekend, come on by and see the me!

I'm finalizing details for my December Book Tour, but I will definitely be at Mysterious Galaxy San Diego on December 6th, party starting at 2pm. And it will BE a party, with readings, games, and prizes, so make your plans to be there now!

In January 2015 I'll be teaching workshops at the San Diego State University Writer's Conference. This is a wonderful writer's con, loaded with successful authors, agents, and editors, so if you're only going to be able to go to one writer's conference, make this the one -- you'll be glad you did.

That's it for today, but as always, more's on the way. So have wonderful weeks, and let's be readers out there!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home