Friday, March 4, 2016

So This Is Coming...

Happy Friday!

Just a quick one today, to let you know that the Suvudu Cage Match for 2016 is coming next week. This year it's duos taking on duos. And I'm representing! Not with Kitty and Company, but with Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. As all y'all know by now, this is my fave series and I adore Granny and Nanny, so I'm thrilled to have them as "mine" for this battle.

In the first bracket they're up against Mrs. Coulter and her daemon from the His Dark Materials series. I see Granny and Nanny winning handily, BUT in order for that to happen, YOU need to vote!

If Granny and Nanny win this round I'll be "following" them through to the next ones. So, if you want to see more takes on how I see the battles going, please vote for them! And, vote for your faves in all the other brackets, too! There's lots of chatter going on over at Tor.com about this, too, so if you've got thoughts about the battles, share them there, too!

That's it for today, so let's be Granny and Nanny voting readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home