Friday, May 22, 2009

Whole Lotta Shakin' Going on

As my Hook Me Up! readers already know, there's a lot going on in Gini's Web Wonderland.

First off, my fabulous editor has confirmed that "Touched by an Alien" will be DAW Publishing's April 2010 release. And there was much rejoicing! All that info's up on Bookstore, Deathless Prose and Newsy Stuff. I also have a new Playlist up.

AND, because my life isn't complete without it, we have more news from the world of Kiki. "Alas, Poor Pigdin" is up on Expanded Universes, under The Misadventures of Kiki. Read and enjoy.

So, tiptoe through the web pages and have a look!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pub date. And OMG!, the continuing saga of Kiki. That was hysterical.

MaryL

May 23, 2009 at 2:07 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

:-D Thanks, Mary! Kiki's always been one of my main sources of inspiration. Cannot imagine why...

--Gini

May 23, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger WKEverhart said...

Congrats on the pub date from me as well. Can't wait to buy my "autographed" copy.:D

May 25, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

You got it, Willie! And thanks!

--Gini

May 26, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home