Monday, March 15, 2010

Spotlight: Chris Stevenson

As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, I have a new interview up on my Spotlight page, and it's with author Chris Stevenson. Chris is both a great writer and an awesome guy, so you'll definitely want to read his interesting and funny interview.

Not on Hook Me Up! yet? It's never too late to join, especially right now, with my contest running! Check out my Win Stuff page for details. Oh, and Hook Me Up! subscribers get clues and all sorts of extras. Really, there's no excuse not to join -- just drop me a line to gini@ginikoch.com with Hook Me Up! in the subject line, and you're in!

So, go get to know Chris Stevenson a little better, get yourself signed up for Hook Me Up!, and stay tuned...there's a lot more coming!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home