Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Yap Rides Again

Isn't it a lovely day? Well, it is here. And let's make it lovely wherever you are, too. As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, we have a combo today -- a new interview with moi WITH an excerpt of "Alien Tango" in it.

Head on over to Alien Collective Member in Very Good Standing A Buckeye Girl Reads and check out the latest running of my yap, as well as an excerpt you (guaranteed) haven't seen before. Unless you read the interview before I sent this out. In which case, you have. But I digress...

Read the interview, leave some Alien Collective love, you know the drill.

And, just 'cause it's so beautiful, hit Wicked Scribes where they have cover love going for "Alien in the Family" (and who can blame them?).

By then, hopefully I'll have managed to get my TusCon 37 schedule up at BookTour.com. And my mass signing notice (Friday, Nov. 19th) along with some other appearance information. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I've been slow with all this. But what can I say? I've been busy. (Psst: Finalizing "Alien Proliferation" to go to my editor.)

So, until next time, tune in, check it out, read on, and hang loose!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

OOh, an excerpt and links! Fun times today!

November 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

:-D We do aim to please here at Team Gini!

November 9, 2010 at 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Amber Scott said...

I love when these interviews unearth new Gini info to add to my stalking knowledge!

November 12, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home