Friday, January 28, 2011

Yapping Yaps of Yappingness

Happy Friday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and has an even better weekend planned. As my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, my exciting plan is taking The Prince of Purrsia, Squirrel and Big Baby in for routine vet checkups. Won't THAT be fun? (It'll be more fun than taking the entire Canine Death Squad and all the Killer Kitties in at once, I can tell you that.)

But enough about my Busy, Busy Afternoon. We have STUFF to get to! As mentioned and promised, we have a lot going on today, but most importantly, my first ever dual interview, where awesome author Joshua Palmatier interviews me and I interview him. We ask each other the hard questions (like, What do you drink? and, How early do you start?) so you don't want to miss Dueling Authors at the DAW Books Community Blog. Head over, leave some Alien Collective love, you know the drill.

Next, head over to Lynette's Two Cents and see what she had to say about "Alien Tango". Then hit Book Rants where she's got a review of Tanya Huff's "Summon the Keeper". Why am I mentioning this? I love Tanya, and per the reviewer, if you like my series, you'll like this book, too! Then hit Escape Between the Pages and see what she's looking forward to reading most in 2011.

There's more coming next week, including the next installment of "The Creation Agent" (yes, it's TRUE!), a very special interview, and the start of a new contest, so stay tuned. Until then, keep on reading and get down with your bad selves!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Have you read The Magic Emporium by Tanya Huff? I adore the Keeper series, but the Emporium book is fabulous. Weird, but fabulous and there's supposed to be a sequel in 2012.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

January 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Emporium's on my TBR pile, Brandy. Can't wait to read it, actually. Just have to get books written first. LOL

January 30, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I would say put it at the top of your TBR pile, but WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! *g*

January 31, 2011 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

LOL. Yep, that's why my TBR pile is and remains massive.

January 31, 2011 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

At least you have a TBR pile. *g* (The closest I ever came was a stack of books-maybe five in all.)

January 31, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

I'm not used to having a TBR pile. Well, I wasn't until I started writing. Deadlines are real motivators to write, not to read. But other people's books are the reward for a job well done. :-D

February 1, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home