Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Follies

Happy start o' the weekend! No, we don't really have Follies going on. I just like the word. But as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, we do have a fun short and sweet one for you today.

Head over to the Alien Collective Virtual HQ and check out who won the Cravings contest. Then join the fun and get your bad selves entered into the Daddy Crazies contest.

I've also sold two more series to Musa Publishing under my Anita Ensal pen name -- The Neighborhood Series and The Asteroid Belt Series. So yes, there's more, so much more, coming.

But right now, what's coming is the weekend. Have a blast, be readers out there, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home