Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Musings of the Fannish Kind

Hey there! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that your Mondays were nothing like mine. Wasn't the worst day ever. Wasn't the best day ever. To give you an idea of how it went for me...I straightened my office so I could once again see my desk and find all those things I need to do that were lost in the piles of...other things I need to do. Really glad we're on to today, which is shaping up to be a far better day all the way around! So, let's get to it, shall we?

First up, head over to Ex Libris where I'm guest blogging about, well, in that sense, all of you. You can also win a signed and personalized copy of Touched by an Alien, Alien Tango, or Alien in the Family, so don't miss out!

And, speaking of winning, remember that you can still enter to win a copy of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate by G.J. Koch (yes, moi) from Book Lovers Inc. through May 26th, and from Books-n-Kisses ending TODAY, so hurry over.

Next up let's hop around the interwebs. Check out which top five characters Larissa's Bookish Life would like to have dinner with. Then check out what Mixed Book Bag has up for Teaser Tuesday. See what Readaholics Anonymous thought of Alien in the Family and what Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell thought of Alexander Outland: Space Pirate. Check out Moonwolf's Lair where she's celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Round out the tour over at Yarning to Write and read about a hilarious "alien" invasion of the Mylar kind.

Some of you have been asking for an easy way to keep up on who's what where and when in the Alien series. So, it's in no way complete, but check out The Centaurion Files where we'll be storing the data all y'all have been wanting.

Phoenix Comicon is right around the corner, so don't miss out on all the fun and the many chances to see the me. My schedule is expanding, and I have my booth number -- #1139 in Author's Alley. I'll be at the booth most of the time when I'm not in panels, so definitely come on by!

That's it for today, but I'll be checking in once more before the con starts. So, let's be readers out there and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home