Wednesday, May 8, 2013

See the Me From Near or Far

Hey there, it's a short and sweet one today! First off, thanks for helping Alien in the House hit the Top 100 in Science Fiction at Amazon for BOTH Kindle and regular Books yesterday! All y'all rock!

Tonight's my signing at The Poisoned Pen from 7-8:30pm. Hope to see many of you there -- it should be a blast!

Can't make it 'cause you're not in the Greater Phoenix Metro Area? NOT TO WORRY! I just got the word that it's going to be available as it happens via LiveStream, so tune in and don't miss out! (That's 7pm Pacific time, so adjust accordingly for your time zone.) And yes, you can ask questions via LiveStream and they should reach me and be able to be answered.

So, see you and "see you" later. And let's be Alien in the House readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the book signing side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home