Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kaiju Faculty

Happy Hump Day! It's a short one today, but, as my Hook Me Up! subscribers already know, it's action-packed, so let's get to it without delay!

First up, I turned my Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters Kickstarter story in yesterday. The anthology is almost fully funded -- but not quite. However, there's more. Trust me when I say that y'all both want to get this and all y'all also want it to reach the stretch goals. Why? Because at the first stretch goal every story -- EVERY story -- will be illustrated. And check out the AWESOME artist who will be illustrating my J.C. Koch story, none other than the uber-talented Chuck Lukacs!   
Check out his artwork, and then realize how much you MUST have a book that combines his art with my writing. You must, you MUST! And there are other awesome specials to be unlocked as well, so if you haven't funded yet, please head over and get in on this now. And if you have, please encourage your friends and family to join in and get their hands on what promises to be one of the best anthologies around!

Next, I told you on Monday that I had another in-person announcement coming, and I do and now's the time. I'll be one of the presenting author faculty at the San Diego State University Writers' Conference, January 24-26, 2014. If you're an aspiring author, this is one of the best conferences you can attend, so don't miss your chance to see the me, meet tons of agents and editors (including my awesome editor from DAW), and generally have a great time learning. Oh, and to add some more incentive -- this conference happens over my birthday weekend, so if you're there, you'll be partying with me. SUCH a deal!

That's it for today, but as always, more's on the way. So enjoy the downward slide towards the weekend, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home