Thursday, October 3, 2013

Last Days of...

Hey there! Yet another short and sweet one today. I know! I either save it all up and you don't hear from me for a week or more, or I dribble it out, one little thing at a time. It's all down to my whim and the timestamps on the "things".

In this case, we have two timestamps! Number one -- hit Books Make Me Happy for the third and final day of the Coastal Magic con giveaway featuring dinner with moi. Today's the last day to enter and win, and the winners from Days 1 and 2 are already announced, so this puppy moves fast!

Our other timestamp is on the Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters Kickstarter. We're down to the last 2 days, and the last few hundred dollars to make the last stretch goal, which is some awesome, Kaiju Rising specific, full color artwork. This is a great anthology, filled with awesome authors including moi, writing as J.C. Koch. So if you haven't funded yet, today's really the day. Check it out, you'll be glad you did! 

Last but in no way least, check out the covers Gizmo's Reviews is loving on right now.

That's it for today, but as always, more's on the way. So enjoy the upcoming weekend, and let's be readers out there! Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love,
Gini

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home