Sunday, July 5, 2020

Summertime Update


Happy Summertime, Everybody!

I know, I know, you're all asking yourselves, why did June get "skipped" and combined with July, just when Gini was getting into the swing of things? What gives? This gives:

My chicklet just had her own chicklet, and she and my SIL asked me to come out to help with the chickletlet. So I did. I've been in Arizona since mid-May and newborns are quite demanding, so some things kind of had to slide. But not to worry, not all the things. (Yes, I'm writing while I'm out in God's Country.)

And for those inquiring minds, I have chosen my Grandmother Name and I am Grams, sometimes Gram-Grams.

 

Because I get asked this daily (often multiple times daily)...

Yes, Aliens Like Us IS coming, but...

No, Aliens Like Us still isn't ready for Prime Time, but...

I'm using the Virus Troubles to git 'er dun, so...

Fear not, Kitty & Company will be back sooner than you think...


I promise.

P.S. Despite what you'd think, pre-orders are still mattering a whole lot, so even though it SAYS it's coming in 2050, do your girl a solid and pre-order this book as soon as the various retailers allow it, please and thank you!
It's a Hamilton July, Innit?


Yes, like what seems like the rest of the world, we watched "Hamilton" this weekend. Family reviews were mixed, but it was enjoyed by all of us.

Yes, this is my fave characters/actor from the show, aka Daveed Diggs as Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson. (Though, King George was the true show-stealer.) Who did you like? Is "Hamilton" your fave or do you prefer a different musical, or are they all just so much frenetic noise to you? Inquiring minds and all that...(feel free to leave replies on this post, where it's easier for me to find them :-D)
It's HE-ERE!

Zombies Need Brains has announced the release of Galactic Stew! Featuring a ton of cool stories by awesome authors, it's got "Alien Capers" by moi, which tells the tale of what happened to those "left behind" in the Apatan System while Kitty & Company go to save the galaxy during Aliens Abroad.

You know you want it, so don't delay, grab your copy today!
So many bookie wookies, so much time to catch up on all of them while waiting for Aliens Like Us. Check out my Bookstore and Bibliography for all the things!

Unidentified Funny Objects 8 is Coming!

My story - "C.A.T. Squad" - is a standalone original that features, well, the cover model. You know you want to read that one!

Click here for the full Table of Contents -- it's gonna be a ton of fun, so keep your eyes peeled for pre-order opportunities and such!
Random Randomness

Face Masks for a cause!

As you know, a charity near and dear to my heart is the 
Joshua Tree Feeding Program. As a fundraiser, they're selling really great masks for only $10 each. Check it out and get a cool mask for a great cause!
That's it for today but, never fear, another update will be showing up next, um, month if I can manage it, and I promise to do my best. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy, remember we're all in this together, be kind to one another, give love and support to all those who are on the front lines in any capacity, and let's be readers out there. Peace out, my li'l gangstas, and I'll catch you on the flip side!

Love, Gini

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home